SEARCH This Website

IMRAN KHAN chats about cinema

© Hindi Cinema Blog

Need a whiff of fresh air? A youthful evening with a dash of romance at the movies? Have you seen 'I Hate Luv Storys'? Not yet?! What are you waiting for?!

Meanwhile see what lead actor Imran Khan had to say to Diana from the Cinema Hindi Italian blog who turned up for a live chat organized by Bollywood Hungama:

CH - Imran, what do you like about your character in IHLS?

IK - I like how much fun the character was to play.

CH - Which is you favourite scene of IHLS?

IK - I like the dinner scene with Sonam and Samir, just before “Sadka” starts. There’s a lot of tension in that scene.

CH - What do you think about new Hindi cinema producing films such as 'Love Sex Aur Dhokha', 'Kaminey' and 'Dev D'?

IK - 'LSD' was brilliant. I really like Dbakar, personally as well as professionally..

CH - Do you know Italian Cinema?

IK - I’ve seen all of Roberto Benigni’s films, I’m a huge fan of him.



FILM: I HATE LUV STORYS

Directed by: Punit Malhotra
Produced by: Ronnie Screwvala, Hiroo Johar, Karan Johar (Dharma Productions)
Starring: Imran Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Samir Soni
Screenwriting: Punit Malhotra
Executive producer: Marijke Desouza
Music: Vishal Dadlani, Salim Merchant & Suleiman Merchant (background score), Shekhar Ravjiani

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...